Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Love-A-Fair

Its that time of year again....fair season!!!! For playdate this week we went to the fair. I love our county fair. It is free to get in and has a million different, FREE, activities for the little ones, pony rides, sand pit, legos, discovery tent, petting zoo, a clown giving out balloon animals, etc. It was great fun! Emma, milking the cow, and doing a great job of it :)

Als in the lego pit


Our playdate crew, Kelli and Grey and Mindy and Kaleb. Note poor little Em in the picture. She was very upset because her blue "neigh" balloon from the clown had just popped. Which brings me to another point....I am so thankful for great friends, so when I feel my patience leaking out my ears and a grown-up size tantrum coming on I can send Emma over to them so we can both calm down, hehe.

The long anticipated...PONY RIDE. Emma has been soooo excited for the pony rides. She was so cute as we were waiting in line for them. She was running around showing Ali how to ride a horse. It was a great demonstration. She was so proud of herself, riding all by herself.

Ali did a lot better then I thought she would. Sometimes Als gets a little nervous (to say the least hehe) around animals. She did great though. We even got a few smiles out of her. I think she was just too tired to care :) It was way past nap time.


Happy fair season to ya all!

2 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Oh Britt, what a fun hot day! Thank you so much for letting us be part of your play dates, and for everything else you do like, letting crazy me bombard your home and take care of me, and sending me pictures! You crack me up your say that was your "tantrum", he he man are you gonna be scared for yourself and both are children when my daughter makes me thrrow one!

Michele said...

nothing is free at our fair, it was last week & I still haven't posted pics, I'll share eventually, I'm having to much fun with my "shop"