Today we had another fun playdate! Jamie invited us over to her aunt's pool to go swimming. Jamie had her boys, Parker and Hunter and then Kelli was there with handsome little Grey. I just have to say, OH, WHAT FUN!!!!

Emma hung out in her "boat" with her "paddle" most of the time.

Ali spent most of the time jumping off the edge or out of our arms into the water. She LOVES it. It amazes me what a little water monkey she is.

Don't let looks fool ya, this water slide was crazy. It gives you a surprise flip right at the end. Ali and I sent Emma down. Emma was nervous so Jamie was there to catch her. Ali, Grey and Parker all went down too. Ok, so the babies started closer to the bottom :)

I love these two. Grey and Ali are such great friends. Now I know what you all are thinking, they are babies-they can't be that great of friends. They get really excited when they see each other though. They have grown up together. They are just so cute. Emma calls Grey "Ali's Prince". Note-Jamie had to hold Ali there because she kept wanting to dive in. Nut.

Can you find Ali in this pic? Yup-headed into the water. Look at Jamie's face. Good job Jamie, way to drop the baby hehe.
I just adore these girls :) What fun friends.
Ohhhhhh
3 comments:
oh, I would love to have my own pool, we did when I was growing up.....that last pic is to precious
I adore the way Ali is turning into a little fish! So fun to be able to have fun, relaxing afternoon at the pool!
What cute kids! Who is the dorky mom who put that cute little boy in such a huge geeky hat though....hehe. At least he's not getting sunburned!! Or any sun at all for that matter. :) I just worry about his little bald spot on the back of his head. Poor guy.
What a fun day that was! Remember when I attempted to let my 9-month-old slide down the big slide and ended up just throwing him into the water. Yeah, that was pretty cool.
I love the picture of chaos! Grey and I were completely oblivious to the goings-on right in front of us.
And thanks for taking that sweet picture of Grey and me. He was so tired!
Post a Comment