
A quick kiss : )
I was also able to go biking with my dad this week. We went 42 1/2 miles, hehe, but who's counting. It was my longest ride so far. We had a lot of fun. I love biking with my dad. I love just talking about everything and anything with him. He has such a loving heart and a good head on his shoulders so I love to be able to hear his views on things.
My dad....such an amazing guy! Notice the beautiful scenery.
While my dad and I were biking we passed this lab playing in his yard, he just started running with us. I loved him! He was so funny running along with us and hanging out while we took a quick water break. We lost him on the way back because he couldn't keep up with us on the downhill. It sure was fun while it lasted though.

Almost home! Dave surprised me with a bike computer the day before me and my Dad set out. So the stats....we biked 42 1/2 miles in 3 hours and 37 minutes (this didn't include our breaks). My top speed was 29.7 mph (I was so scared, hehe).

and last but not least, this my friends, is the worst sunburn I have EVER had. I am so mad at myself. I completely forgot to put sunscreen on my back. Grrrrr, skin cancer and premature aging here I come :(
I have decided to mix things up for next week. My fitness goals include running 10 miles and biking 30 within a week. I know this doesn't sound as ambitious as this week's goal but running is a lot harder for me and I don't enjoy it as much. Anyway, wish me luck!
9 comments:
Poor girl. That sunburn looks rough. It's a pretty design though. :)
You rock! Congratulations on your accomplishment. Biking 112 miles is a ton!
It's sweet that you and your dad have such a good relationship. He sounds like a great guy.
Well, we'll see ya' bright and early tomorrow morning! Can't wait!
Oh my sweet Britt! First of all, um your sunburn, not acceptable, he he! You again amaze me with your ambition! Let me know if you need a babysitter (next year I will run with you, but sorry sista NO way right now!)
Nice job girl! You're rockin! And so is that sunburn! I hope you're okay. There's nothing worse!
Ouch!! I mean the sunburn. Woohoo!! I mean the biking.
Way to go Britt! Your motivation and ambition amaze me! I would be proud if I were you - the sunburn, however...ick, I'm sorry!
I know this is really random, but this is Chris Mouritsen's wife. I found your blog off of Jessica Adamson's blog - I hope you don't mind! Chris talks about you often and wonders how you are doing! Now I can tell him! Your girls are beautiful!
~Lesley Mouritsen
ok at first I was thinking how insain you are to want to bike 100 miles when they did invent cars.. then when I scrolled down and saw your back!!! Damn girl!!! now you have gone from insain to phyco!!! lol OOOOOUUUCCCCHHHH!
Oh my goodness you are amazing!I wish i was as ambitions as you are.Sorry about your sun burn.I bet it hurts.
Crazy, silly girl, & I don't mean the burn! Your Dad is awesome!
Post a Comment