Spandex biking shorts are ingenious. They are padded to help prevent against dead bum and chafing, tight so they don't get in the way and lets admit it, they just look good. Haha, ok, so maybe not the last one. Anyway, I recently discovered another use for them. Most of my jerseys don't have pockets so I came up with the brilliant idea of putting my granola bars, cell phone and other accessories down my shorts. The problem...apparently the condensation (hehe) from my hard working body shorted out my cell phone. Yeah, the warranty doesn't cover water damage. Luckily we have a good ol' sturdy, old school phone Emma has been playing with that I can use. The problem...I lost all of my numbers. So, my dear family and friends, please e-mail or text (if texting please send your name too) me your phone numbers. Thank you :)
Haha-I just realized I have another "lesson learned" to add to my list.....never stick you cell phone down your sweaty britches, hehe, ewwww.
2 comments:
Oh Britt, you have me laughing so hard! You are to dang funny! I knew about your phone but you forgot to mention WHY it wasn't working, he he. I adore you!
I have done that too!!! When I don't wear my jersey I have to stick my ipod down my shorts and when it gets all sweaty it won't let me switch it to the next song or turn the volume up or down. So now since all the "sweaty" damage it is very tempramental. I thought it was the best invention ever!
Post a Comment