Do either of you guys facebook? Congrats by the way! I just posted some absolutely fabulous pics on facebook that you would totally enjoy! My little boy climbed the whole flight of stairs tonight out of the blue! 15 steps!!! (with total supervision and camera snapping of course!)
yahoo! very impressive Brit! i love that picture of emma. so sweet! but really though, do you have to be good at EVERYTHING? can't you just let any of us little people be better at SOMETHING? i should have had you come up for that ballerina shoot i did. it was super laid back, as it was for a friend, so it would have beem perrrfect, but it was so last minute, so i decided not to call. next time!
5 comments:
I'm so proud of you honey! I wish you only the best! Love the name & the new blog & the new blog look!
I am so excited for you! I love it, and cant wait for more in the future! Thanks for the great, but too short visit today!
Do either of you guys facebook? Congrats by the way!
I just posted some absolutely fabulous pics on facebook that you would totally enjoy! My little boy climbed the whole flight of stairs tonight out of the blue! 15 steps!!! (with total supervision and camera snapping of course!)
yahoo! very impressive Brit! i love that picture of emma. so sweet! but really though, do you have to be good at EVERYTHING? can't you just let any of us little people be better at SOMETHING?
i should have had you come up for that ballerina shoot i did. it was super laid back, as it was for a friend, so it would have beem perrrfect, but it was so last minute, so i decided not to call. next time!
Post a Comment