Monday, January 5, 2009

Picture This

The girls are sitting in their double stroller and we are just chillin' waiting on an elevator after Ali's dr. apt. The elevator doors open and out steps a big, buff, fully tattooed prisoner in cuffs and shackles with two policemen escorting her.

Emma, in her loud little voice for all-and I mean all- to hear, says, "Mother, I don't think that is a very good person."

I about died.


I'm pretty sure one of the policemen smiled. I can't be sure though, I was herding the girls into the elevator just as fast as I could.

7 comments:

Jess Young said...

I'm laughing now, but I'm not too anxious for the moment when I'll be in your shoes.

Kati said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele said...

You have to love the child like innocents, but it is mortifiying at the time, but they do speak the truth....

Emmy Bludorn said...

That is so funny. I wonder how the prisoner took it. Out of the mouths of babes...

Kelli said...

oh my gosh! that is so funny! haha. i love kids.

Jessica Adamson said...

Hehehe I'll have to tell Alex that one, I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it, and I'm the inmate was laughing too. We need to have you girls over for a play day sometime soon.

Call me!

Jess

jessi9380 said...

Oh, knowing those guys they probably turned to look at him before smiling!