Monday, January 26, 2009

S-L-E-D-D-I-N-G

This weekend we went....SLEDDING!!!! Our first time this season, surprising, I know! We had so much stinkin' fun. After the cold, rainy weather canceled a couple of my photo shoots we decided to head up the mountain and find some snow. After a scrumptious lunch of pizza with Jess and B we all headed up Farmington canyon. When we reached the top (as far as we could go anyway) and B pulled us out (we got stuck) we grabbed the sleds and had some fun. Alright, Em, Als and Howie were the only ones who really went, but it was sure fun to watch them.

Check out their expressions as they went zipping by. They both had so much fun. Emma didn't want it to end.

Ready for a tug back up the hill.

Notice the snow falling, ah, so pretty.

Don't ya just love their matching hats?! They were a Christmas present from their Aunt Kati. Thanks Kati!

Last but not least, may I present, the frozen Youngs ;)

What a fabulously fun day!

6 comments:

Kati said...

Oh how fun!!! We haven't gone sledding yet with the baby and all. I love their hats! The girls look adorable! And I could help but notice Josh's pink hat. What is that all about?! lol!

Kati said...

ugh, this is really Kati

Brittney said...

Poor Joshy forgot a hat and the pink and purple striped winnie-the-pooh hat was the only extra one I had. He refused it at first but his finally got cold enough ;).

Heather Rose said...

What a fun adventure!! And of course your girls are adorable! I should take my kids sledding but it's just so darn cold.

Jess Young said...

That was so much fun. I wish B would have let me run home and grab snow gear and Josh's snow tube.

Emmy Bludorn said...

You really inspire me to get out more!
Oh, and the Understanding Exposure book you're reading - I've had it on hold at the library for a few weeks now...I hope it comes in soon. I've heard it's a great book so I'm glad you are giving it good reviews, too.