- One mini cupcake pan
- One triple-chocolate cake mix
- Some cream cheese frosting
- Food coloring of your choice
- Some nifty cake decorating tips
- A handful of mini chocolate chips
Put it all together and what do you get?
Aren't they adorable? I'm a bit obsessed with them lately. So easy, so cute, and for cake, pretty darn tasty. Must be the heap of cream cheese frosting piled on top of them.
7 comments:
They look delicious. Can we make some on Saturday?
I have a friend that is also obsessed with making these (Mmmboppin' on my family and friends link on my blog) I want to make some sometime!
Oh and btw- the picture of cupckes is beautiful!!!
Looks yummy! Love the story below!
-Oh BTW- I miss ya!
Those are pretty and look very yummy!!
I've known people to pay big bucks for cupcakes that look like that! They are beautiful!
Lovely, but seriously, how can you and Dave not be like, 450 lbs a piece with all the pretty baking? :-)
Post a Comment