Friday, January 16, 2009

Thank You Budweiser

A few months ago my dear friend, Jamie, introduced me to the wonderful world of beer rebates. Now, before I go any further I must stress no purchase of beer was ever required, I know, ya all were worried ;). For those of you who don't know, beer rebates were delightful little money savers found on different beer displays in certain supermarkets and gas stations.

A few of my favorites...
  • Spend $30 on gas and get $10 back
  • Spend $10 on pizza or deli sandwiches and get $10 back
  • Spend $100 dollars on gift cards get $15 dollars back (I would buy a gift card to a grocery store that I could use for my groceries).
  • Spend $150 dollars in a supermarket and get $25 dollars back (could use multiple receipts)

Anyway, you get the idea. There were quite a few other ones that I took advantage of as well. The point, with beer rebates I saved....$140.00!!! Not to shabby! The money has begun rollin' in and I'm a happy girl. So, thanks Budweiser...oh and Coors, a few were from Coors. There's something I never thought I would say ;).

2 comments:

Kelli said...

that is very, very good to know. i kind of can't believe it. it seems too good to be true.

Krystal said...

Interesting. I will have to check that out! Thanks for the tip.

btw, yes, I made the Pooh cake, I also made her 2nd birthday cake that was a Mickey Mouse Cake and for age three....a crown. Not my favorite, but she wanted a crown and I had to get creative. My mom use to make wedding cakes and I picked up on some skill along the way. I even helped make my OWN wedding cake with her. It was fun.