Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh Ali

There are two guarantees when it comes to this child

to blog
  1. If you give her spaghetti...she will make a glorious mess. You can't see it, but not only did she cover herself in the colorful noodles she also used them to paint the wall.
  2. If you put her in the bathtub...she will poop. Every single time.

5 comments:

Kati said...

"Ugh... That is SO MESSY!"
HYRUmbb ---which he typed himself! She is adorable Brit, I love the piture of her and of Josh and Emma- Beautiful!

Kati said...

I sure wish I could edit my comment- oh well... Hyrum is the one that said she was messy, I just laughed :)

Jess Young said...

I'm so sorry about the poop in the bathtub. Too many bad experiences here at our house with that, though probably not as many as yours. YUCK!

Krystal said...

What a hoot! Awe...you just made my day! The memories I tell ya....hummm. Well, I'm sure I will be seeing it all again very soon. Very cute post. As always, Ali - you're are a DOLL!!

HappyHodges said...

Awe How I love that little one! Please go give them both a big kiss for me!