I love toddlers. I do. When I worked daycare the toddler class was my absolute favorite. I love how toddlers are like mini people waddling around trying to figure out the world. I love their curiosity and enthusiasm. It is such a fun stage.Ali, has to be one of the cutest toddlers I have ever seen. She makes me smile numerous times each and every day. I often have to grab her and smother her with kisses because she is being so darn adorable and I can't resist her for another second...poor little thing.
Some cute things about my Als
- She is learning to talk, she says mama, dada, more, milk, deedee (her blanket's name), quack-quack and a unique version of "sissy" that I can't even begin to form with letters ;).
- She calls for Howie by making kissy noises and beckoning with her little hand.
- She is becoming a pro at baby sign.
- Destruction follows her wherever she goes (notice the background in the picture).
- When you ask her what a duck says she responds as loud as she can, "ACK-ACK!!!". When you ask her what a cat, dog, bear, hyena or any animal for that matter says, she says, "ACK-ACK!!!"
- She dances. She drops her booty and shakes it.
- She is very thoughtful. Emma was eating breakfast yesterday and said she was cold. Ali, all by herself, went and found mimi (Emma's blanket) and brought it to her.
- She throws tantrums. She throws her little body down dramatically and starts sobbing. It's pretty cute. Well, cute as far as tantrums go ;).
- She loves clothes. She collects them from around the house and puts them on.
- She blows kisses. She even blew a kiss to the MA after the mean MA gave her a shot. It was adorable. Her eyes were filled with crocodile tears but she still blew a kiss.
- She giggles. A lot.
- She is still a baby in many ways and often needs her mama to hold, rock and kiss her if she is sad or hurt.

Oh, how I wish I could bottle her up and keep her this size forever.
7 comments:
Oh how I love this girl! She makes me melt too! Please give her a kiss from me!
Oh what a doll! I love that stage too....So full of curiosity and attempts to become bigger. It sure brings a lot of laughs and "awe" moments. Thanks for sharing. It brought back many memories of my Addy and gets me eager to experience it all with Brylee!
btw, love the new look of the blog!
What a cutie!!!
I absolutely love this stage, too
I can't believe I'm almost there with Cale! I loved it with Logan! I just want to sqeeze those little cheeks....
Post a Comment