Sunday, June 14, 2009

Angel

My poor kids. Anytime I get an idea in my head, photography wise, I round them up and make them my personal little subjects. I got an itch tonight to experiment around with metering and lighting, luckily Emma was in a willing mood. The result...


I love the darkness and her sweet little expression...what a trooper. I sure love her.

4 comments:

Jess Young said...

She is an angel! Glad you guys got to spend some time with Dave on Saturday. Hope things will slow down a bit so you can see him more.

Krystal said...

Beautiful Picture! Great Job Britt!
Love the bowling shots too :) It is always so much fun to take the kiddos! They add some spark to the game don't they?!

Kati said...

That is a great picture!!! She is so angelic!

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

I love how you did the lighting on this picture!!!