This past weekend, some of our good friends/neighbors took us out on their sailboat, the mustard cutter.

It was a new adventure for us. We have never been sailing before. Apparently we picked a bad day to go. There was NO wind. Well I take that back, there was a little bit of wind that we used for awhile but then it completely died down and we had to motor back in. The motor was quite small, so it took awhile. No worries, we still had a good time! In fact, I decided if Dave and I ever get a boat, it will be a sailboat. It suits my style.


After sailing we headed for the beach area to cool down, because, believe you me, we got HOT floating around for hours on the mustard cutter.

The monkeys loved the sand and the water.




I have a feeling we will be spending a good portion of the summer playing on the beach. No complaints here.
1 comment:
So much fun! I love boating! The girls look adorable in their swim suits.
Post a Comment