Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

A couple of days ago we spent the morning at the zoo with my good friend, Jessica, and her adorable baby boy, Joshua. My girls are at such a FUN age! They LOVED all of the animals and got SOOOO excited over each new one we saw. While there we hit the bird show (a first for me). I quite enjoyed it. Especially watching Ali freak out when a gazillion doves flew right over our heads. It was hilarious ;). Gotta love the zoo!









And Jess, we MUST hang out again soon!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I would LOVE living closer to Salt Lake...there is SO MUCH to do with the kiddos!! I love the picture at the top where both girls look facinated.
Your day at the Gateway looks awesome too. I need to make plans to get down there and hit up all the joints!! I also have heard of the Kangaroo Zoo and Tracy Aviary....so much to do, so many trips to plan!!

Jess Young said...

Looks like you've had a fun week!! I haven't been to the zoo for awhile and have never been to discovery gateway.

JoAnna Williams said...

They haven't always had a carousel at the zoo have they, we've gone the past three years and have never seen it. Am I blind?

Kati said...

FUN! That is awesome that her name is Jessica and she has a son Joshua! lol! Looks like a blast!