My good friend, Deana, scored 6 free tickets to discovery gateway and asked if the wee ones and I would like to make a day of it. I was super excited. I'm a firm believer that kids learn best through exploring and hands on "play" so needless to say, I'm a big fan of discovery gateway. It was awesome watching the little ones' minds churn and answering all of Emma's many, many questions ;). For lunch we stopped my McDonalds for some happy meals and then headed to the fountains before heading home.
I am so glad you liked it! I went, not for free, but with a slight discount and I just couldn't get over how much it costs at regualar price to get it- I think it kinda ruined the experience. All I kept thinking was, "well this is cool, but not THAT cool..." Awe, well the kids liked it.
3 comments:
Ugh, this kind of fun stuff makes me miss SLC!
I am so glad you liked it! I went, not for free, but with a slight discount and I just couldn't get over how much it costs at regualar price to get it- I think it kinda ruined the experience. All I kept thinking was, "well this is cool, but not THAT cool..." Awe, well the kids liked it.
Didn't you just love that place, I think Matt was having more fun then Jaxon was. But I thought it was well worth the money...
Post a Comment