
I was tagged by Kati and this time it's about the husbands...
1. What is his name? Dave AKA Honey
2. Who eats more? Usually Dave but I have my moments
3. Who said "I love you" first? Dave, thank heavens
4. Who is taller? The boy has an inch on me.
5. Who is smarter? Its hard to compare, I'm book smart but Dave is very logical in situations and can think on his feet and is great at problem solving etc. I would say he is street smart for lack of a better word.
6. Who is more sensitive? Ahhh, this is a funny one. Totally me.
7. Who does the laundry? In my house, no one, hehe j/k I do, most of the time, hey it gets done!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? Dave makes the money I just distribute it.
10. Who cooks more? I do because I love to but Dave is really good at it.
11. What meals do you cook together? Crepes, he makes the crepes I make the filling. Kabobs, I put them together he grills them, Mac and cheese-not sure why we just always happen to make it together.
12. Who is more stubborn? Oh man hands down....Dave.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? We are both pretty good at that. We can't stand to have any friction between us, it just ruins the whole day ya know, so we work it out.
14. Who has more siblings? I win that one
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Hmmm Dave.
16. What do you like to do together? Snuggle (stop gagging I'm being truthful), Put the kids to bed and curl up to a redbox video, go biking, hiking, camping, fishing, diggin....you getting the idea? We love being together and being outside.
17. Who eats more sweets? Mmmm sweets.
18. His guilty pleasures? The Oregon trail game on his cell phone (grrrr), rootbeer floats, a good bike ride, a day off.
19. How did you meet? We met at a nursing home. We both worked there but worked different shifts so had never really met. Dave saw a pic of me in my Grandmas room, fell head over heels (I'm sure) and insisted she set us up. She gave him a firm "NO!" With no help from my grandma he petitioned co-workers, they helped the poor kid 0ut. He came in while I was working, had a mutual friend/co-worker introduce us and six years later here we are with a house, a dog and two kids!
20. Who asked who out first? Dave
21. Who proposed? Dave, it was real romantic too :)
22. Who kissed who first? Once again, Dave, it was a good one.
23. His best features? Man oh man how do I narrow this one down? His laugh, when he really gets going and he can hardly breathe, it makes my day. His legs, he his biker legs...yum. How much he loves our little girls, anytime we talk about going on a date or an anniversary trip he always says, "lets bring the girls, they will have so much fun!" Thus our last "true" date was in Jan., I wouldn't have it any other way. His Determination, once he puts his mind to something there is no stopping him, this quality has seen him through a marathon and two century races. It has also gotten him through school while working full time +. His ability to keep calm in any situation. His love of the outdoors, His desire to stay healthy, his impulsiveness, how he isn't afraid to work hard, alright alright I'll stop, he is just such a great guy, I'm a lucky girl.
24. His greatest quality? I kind of covered his qualities in the feature section. However I would have to say his best quality is the love he has for our little family. He works really, really hard to provide for us, but never complains. He also always finds time to spend with me and the girls and always lets us know, by words and actions, how much he loves us. He is a great husband and father. That's the quality that touches my heart the most anyway.
I tag...Michele, Mindy, Jessica, Tania and Kelli (yes Kelli, its time you updated).
6 comments:
You are always so sweet and showing how in love you are with Dave, and it helps me to remember to be nice to Adam! Dave is a great guy!
OK, OK. This was way too cute. Could you guys be any cuter?! Seriously!! I guess Brock would REALLY appreciate if I finally updated this time huh? Thanks for not giving up on me! You guys are the greatest!! Love ya both to pieces!
honey are you sure you are talking about the right guy or is there someone else? I sure am a lucky guy to have a you as a honey!
It is so nice to see you get mooshy-gooshy over your man! Doesn't it feel great to have that in life??
Oregon Trail on your cell phone? That's awesome!
I can barely keep up with my posting, I'll try!?
Post a Comment