We recently bought Emma a little camera of her very own. Well, she saved up all her change for it and Dave and I helped her out with the rest of the cost. Every time we have gone hiking or on drives in the past Emma would constantly yell, "stop, stop I need to take a picture." She would then hold her little fist up to her eye and "click". So you can imagine how she is absolutly LOVING her very own, big girl camera. Enjoy some of Emma's pics. Keep in mind that we set the resolution on low so that she can take more and that the camera doesn't have a flash, after all it is a very cheap, durable, just for kids camera :)
At playdate the other day she chased this poor little boy around saying, "say cheese friend, I need to take your picture."
I thought this picture was actually really cute
We have a million pictures of Emma's horses.
Meet Pinky.

8 comments:
I didn't look at the pictures last night! she makes my laugh. we should go somewhere where she can take good nature pictures!
She is such a cutie. Remember to always cherish the memories you share with her.
How stinkin fun! I am glad she got her camera! She must take after her mom!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Love it! That is the best idea.
ok so im so so sorry that its been like forever since i have been on blog, but I love all your pics! i had to laugh at emmas horse pictures , so funny!!! love ya
Behind every "best kid" there is a great parent. Those picture rival any that I could take thats for sure. I finished your tag (if it was even for me...hehehe) Hope you have a great day!
How cute! I also love the idea of letting her be creative with a camera. I bet you get a kick out of what she captures!
Cute,cute!Emma is such a smart little girl.She is getting so big .
Post a Comment