Monday, July 21, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane

This is a fun post from Mindy

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you!

7 comments:

Krystal said...

Well, since we have only talked in person once, I would have to say that my best memory of you is at the most recent Little Valley Days!! hehe I enjoyed talking with you. You are a very sweet, genuine gal with an adorible family! I loved that Emma and Addy clicked so instantly!

HappyHodges said...

Oh Britt could fill this with memories of us! Like the recent one of you and I going down the crazy river at cherry hill together, and getting soaked and stuck over and over, we laughed so hard we couldn't breath! And then ones that go back as far as the first night we met, we picked you up at work and went to dinner at Chillis I remember you were so sweet and young! and all the nights we went back to your guys apartment and watched movies!

Kati said...

I would have to say that my very most favorite memory of you was at Yellowstone! (Mostly because I have a HORRIBLE memory- and can't remember occasions well at all! And it was SO FUN!) I feel like I was able to get to know you so much better and you are just a way fun, great and hard working person! I have always admired you as a mother and you have always been so SO good to Dave. I also remember the night that you and Dave drove ALL THE WAY TO BEAR LAKE to announce that you were PREGNANT WITH EMMA!!!! We were SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! That was a very memorable night for me!

Tania Farr said...

I have a lot of good memories when we work together.But my favorite was when we were both pregnant and we tell each other things about the baby inside our bellies.It was so much fun!I learned sooooooo much from you.It was great to be able to meet you.You were one of the American girls that always made me feel good.You are an amazing girl,mom and friend.

Michele said...

I remember being on the Logan Temple grounds after driving in from Missoula to be outside, I beleive when Mathew was sealed to your parents, & I rode with you back to your parents house & you talked with me about not being able to get pregnant & knowing what we had been through. It meant so very much that you came to me, your aunt, for help/advice. Now, look at you, an amazing mother of two precious girls. Maybe we were suppose to be talking, there near the Temple to bring both of us our miracles & to bring us closer & me to the church. Love you honey!

Kay said...

I remember last summer when you were camping up the Dugway with Adam and Mindy. I came up and took pictures of you all and you were so much fun to spend time with. Your girls are darling! Thanks for being such good friends to Adam and Mindy.

Jessica Adamson said...

2 words:

Mr. Francis.....

ahhh...the joys of band! I wish I would have known you better...but we had so much fun as it was!