

This weekend we were able to do one of our favorite things ever. We loaded up the truck with camping chairs, firewood, bug spray, smore makings and then we were off. We took a beautiful, scenic drive up Farmington Canyon, found a good spot to make a fire and spent the evening laughing, playing, relaxing and of course indulging on smores. I figured out the main reason I love spending time with my family in the great outdoors.....there are no distractions.
These pictures are from a game Dave and Emma decided to play. The object, trying to fit through the tiny, tiny back window of the truck. It kept us all entertained for, really, longer than it should have, hehe.
On an ending note poor little Memma bear had too many mallows and fun. On the windy trip down she barfed what resembled marshmallow creme. She was so proud though because she threw-up in a bag like a big girl.
4 comments:
That is the perfect family activity to me, hanging out by a campfire! And what a picture of Em and Daves Bum, but my question is, Did he fit??? Poor Emma, I love how she informed me on Monday that she was a big girl because the Barf in the Bag incident!
honey I though we decided that you don't post that pic and I will not post the one of you eating the marshmellow. it was a fun night though. love you
I feel a little bad I laughed at the barf story- but how funny and cute that she was proud of herself!I am so glad you guys do this! We love doing this as a family!
Only the Millers!!!!
Post a Comment