Great friends, Cherry-hill, lots of laughing, the best BBQ ever (or certainly close), Fireworks. That pretty much wraps up our fourth, it was such a fun day!!!
I have to admit we had the greatest time yesterday! Thanks for joining us for a awesome 4th. But next I must say we may no longer me friends because of that picture you posted of me!
Sounds like the perfect holiday. And Mindy, quit complaining you look AWESOME! Seriously girl. I want to hang out soon! I haven't seen you (or anyone else for that matter) for so long. Jamie (Birdsall) told me it's time for my sister to go home now since I keep canceling on her. haha. She cracks me up. When my sister is in town we kind of become family hermits. I miss friends! Let's plan something fun. I'm jealous of your Cherry Hill adventures, by the way. You look like you're having an awesome summer. I want in!
5 comments:
I have to admit we had the greatest time yesterday! Thanks for joining us for a awesome 4th. But next I must say we may no longer me friends because of that picture you posted of me!
Sounds like the perfect holiday. And Mindy, quit complaining you look AWESOME! Seriously girl. I want to hang out soon! I haven't seen you (or anyone else for that matter) for so long. Jamie (Birdsall) told me it's time for my sister to go home now since I keep canceling on her. haha. She cracks me up. When my sister is in town we kind of become family hermits. I miss friends! Let's plan something fun. I'm jealous of your Cherry Hill adventures, by the way. You look like you're having an awesome summer. I want in!
yesterday was a fun day I'm glad you and mindy planned that!
It looks like you guys had a fun day.Brittney you look so good.It doesn't look like you already had 2 kids amazing!You need to tell me the secret.
LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD FUN!
Post a Comment