Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ali's 12 month pictures.










We got Ali's 12 month pics back today and I wanted to share some of them with you. Kelli was kind enough to take them. Really, the girl has talent! I am just tickled by how cute the pictures turned out and by how she truly captured Ali. Check out her photography blog for more information or to book her for your next photo shoot.

11 comments:

Kelli said...

You got these up quick! She is so gorgeous Brit. I had so much fun doing it. And the picture of the two of them is classic.
It was so great to see you today!

Tania Farr said...

Ali is beautiful.She looks like a little model.Love the pictures.

Kati said...

They sure turned out great! The fourth one is my favorite! Ali has such a beautiful face!

Heather Rose said...

oh my goodness your little ali is such a darling little girl!!:) what cute pics :)

Jess Young said...

So cute!! I love those big beautiful eyes.

Emmy Bludorn said...

Cute little girl! I think that Ellie had the same dress she is wearing. Now Clara will have it.

BTW - I posted an answer to your dinner question over on my site.

Michele said...

What a beauty! Oh how I wish we lived closer.....I would totally use your photographer too!

Krystal said...

She couldn't be cuter! I love the pics and I agree - your friend is really talented!

HappyHodges said...

I think Kelli got some great pics, but how hard would it be with such a stinking cute girl to shoot, he he! Love em! And Love Al!

Tinker Bear said...

Gorgeous Dahling, just gorgeous!

Glad her birthday was a good one!

Love all of your updates, and admire how much you love your family!

Can't wait to see you sometime.

I am doing a boutique on Oct. 3 and 4th in bountiful, maybe you and Jess could come visit? Maybe I could talk kate into getting out.
You know, there will baby stuff, and we could surprise her!
Hugs!

Amber Lynn said...

oh my gosh@! those are so stinkin cute!!! I love the pot idea! your awesome! and those girls are to die for!!! Love em