Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ali!!!



Its Ali's very first birthday. First birthdays are bittersweet for this mommy. The year mark shouts out, what I am already starting to suspect, my baby, is no longer a baby. Anyway, Happy Birthday Ali. We love you, oh, so much! This has been such a wonderful year with you in our lives. We love your smiles, your endless hugs, your curiosity, even your funny little temper tantrums. We love you baby....Happy Birthday!

Quick, fun note-did you know Ali came at 11:58 pm...a minute-and-a-half before midnight. She was so close they actually gave us the choice of when her birthday would be. Funny huh.

P.S. Stay tuned for an update on all the birthday festivities :)

7 comments:

Tinker Bear said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!
You are only 1 once, so enjoy!
Love the slide show, brought tears to my eyes!
Hugs!

Emmy Bludorn said...

Wow, I really can't believe she's already one. I liked the slideshow.

Heather Rose said...

Happy birthday to your sweet little Ali!

HappyHodges said...

Happy Birthday Ballers!
I cant believe she is a year, it has been so fun for us to watch her grow and change this last year.
We love you Ali!

Michele said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!! HUGS FROM UNDER THE BIG SKY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Tania Farr said...

Happy birthday Ali.She is such a beautiful girl.

Krystal said...

Oh I LOVE the pics! What a cute, chubby cheeked babe! The kitty costume is to die for. Such a fun day, but I agree...bittersweet. I hate when they start to not be "babies" anymore. Darn independant little farts!