Alright, so my good friend, Chrystal, tagged me....here goes :)
*Two names you go by: Mama, honey
*Two things you are wearing right now: Scrub top and scrub bottom. I know, how sick is it that it is almost 9:00 and I am in my p.j.s I blame it on the rain.
*Two things you want very badly at the moment: A fudge mint brownie (oh how I crave chocolate for breakfast, don't worry, I usually don't give in). To be financially independent.
*Two things you did last night: Ate superman icecream (YUM). Sang Happy Birthday to little Paul Paul.
*Two things you ate today: A handful of cheerios....that's it so far.
*Two people you last spoke to: Emma and Ali, of course :)
*Two things you're doing tomorrow: Ward Playgroup. Taking the little ones for a long (hopefully) bike ride.
*Two longest car rides: The longest would be from Logan to Jackson Hole, remember it says the longest, not furthest, hehe. Oops no, no, sorry that is the second longest. The longest would be from Hyrum, Ut. to Indiana. Good times.
*Two favorite beverages: Ice water and...Pepsi....now you know one of my deep dark secrets :)
Now, here's what you're supposed to do ... And please do not spoil the Fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.
*That is of course the instructions for e-mail. For blogging...just enter your own answers and post on your blog :) BTW-I totally expect those of you without a blog to do the e-mail option :)*
No comments:
Post a Comment