Well, its official, and has been for a few days now, Fall is here. I love Fall, I do. I love the nip in the air, the array of colors, the beginning of the holidays....I love it all. However, I am sad to let go of summer. I have discovered that more and more, I am becoming a summer lovin' girl. Usually I am ready for it to end...not this year though. We sure have had a great summer. Here are a few of our many, many summer adventures, in no particular order.
LOTOJA!
MOAB
Cherry Hill

San Rafael Swell
Bear Lake
San Diego!
Yellowstone National Park

Biking.....lots and lots of biking
Did I mention LOTOJA?! Hehe.
and of course....just good ol' messy fun up in the mountains!
Do you see now, do you see why I love summer so?! Good times, good times. Now that I have had a proper look back at our wonderful summer I am ready to look forward, look forward to holiday festivities and cross country skiing! I take comfort in the fact that, at the risk of sounding incredibly cheesy, there are many memories left to be made :)




5 comments:
We are too alike! I love this time of year, but I am having a hard time letting go of summer. I need to have a "look back" post. Maybe I will get prepared to move on!! Anyway, I have enjoyed seeing all these moments - glad you had fun experiencing them! Your kids will always have great memories to look back on.
Brock and I seriously need to learn from you and Dave. You guys did so much!! I really am jealous. I wish we were more spontaneous. I'm going to show them your blog and tell him I'm VERY upset. :)
I'm so glad you guys had such a great summer. I'm also so glad I was part of it...sorta. hehe
I am still planning on coming to Moab though. Still not sure about Brock, but I'll be there!
You guys had a great supper and it was filled with lots of amazing adventures, but who would expect anything less from the millers????
summer, not supper, oops!!!
awesome!!! I loved all the posts you have done for the summer! you guys are such an awesome family! how fun! cant wait to see whats next for the miller famiy this winter! love ya
Post a Comment