Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All She Wants for Christmas


Emma has a long list for Santa Claus this year...


  • a tee-ter-totter, just like the one at the park

  • a pink marker and a red marker, because her pink and red markers dried up

  • a brother (she informed me if she gets another sister she will cry)

  • a big, blue, potty neigh (my little pony) that can walk and talk

  • a baby (doll) for her sister

  • a big watermelon

  • and last but not least...some dinosaurs

She doesn't ask for much, does she? ;)

10 comments:

Heather Rose said...

what a sweet little girl she even thought of her sister :)

Heather Rose said...

hey guys we are decorating gingerbread houses on Saturday the 20th @ 5:30pm with Bryan's family. It will be at our house if you would like to come just let us know before hand so we can make some houses for you guys to.

HappyHodges said...

He he! What a interesting combo! I love it and I love her

I found this fun cake idea for your cake dates: http://www.kids-cooking-activities.com/spaghetti-party-cake.html

Check it out!

Emmy Bludorn said...

A watermelon, huh? Too bad they're a bit tough to track down in winter or I'd put one under the tree with a big bow on it!

Tania Farr said...

Emma is so cute!I didn't know that she likes watermellon.

Kati said...

I hope she wasn't asking for real dinosaurs! Next time you guys come up we should go to the dino museum! She would love it!

Kati said...

Oh- and it is really Kati

Kelli said...

Well it's nice that she threw in a dolly for her sister, although, she better not get another one!
She's so cute!
Who took your pictures (that you replaced mine with and I'm not happy about it, btw)? Just kidding, they're way cute!

Brittney said...

Kelli-my dad snapped them for me on Thanksgiving. I needed something with red (or green) in it for the Christmas cards. You know I love the pics you took with my WHOLE heart :)

Krystal said...

What a sweet little girl. She has such simple requests....I bet it's hard to not attempt them all!