Emma and I were just checking my email and were scanning through a forwarded message full of cute and cuddly animals. We came across this picture and I burst out laughing. Why? Because, it is SO my girls. Ali is constantly hugging, hanging on and SQUEEZING Emma, much like the little puppy is doing. Emma's reaction is...well, very similar to the bigger puppy's. I love it. I just love it ;)Did you know Christmas Eve is tomorrow?! I still have quite a lot to do to prepare. Sure, my shopping is all done, but, the gifts all need to be wrapped.
My baking may be done, but I have a disaster of a kitchen that needs to be put back together. This year I made chocolate candy cane cookies, sugar cookies, caramels, chocolate truffles, cookie dough truffles and cranberry nut bread. I'm not very good at cleaning up as I bake, so you can only imagine the mess that awaits me. I also need to arrange the remaining yummies (I sent Dave with a Christmas treat platter to deliver to his work) onto plates to hand out to neighbors/friends.
Dave had quite a few orders in his shop this Christmas. He has finished his part but I am embarrassed to say I still have frames to paint and magnetic picture holders to deliver. Sigh. Ah well, I suppose I should hop to it.
but before I go...I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
That just doesn't seem like you...I picture you all organized. I'm done! But I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow, I cook x-mas eve dinner for my Dad then x-mas Day for my Mom! It's not fun growing up sometimes....then its my Mom's b-day the 26th, we usually go out but, I may have to cook again, its cheaper!
Man am I behind on your posts!! First, HOW CUTE! The puppies are so cute, and I bet your girls are even cuter!! I hope Brylee and Addyson have that kiind of relationship. Right now Brylee glows when Addy is around her...I love it. Also, you guys looked great for your date and I totally understand where you are coming from. Our dinners out are much the same, except Addy doesn't climb the table...we fight to keep her turned around not bugging the people behind us! We went out for our Anniversary and nearly didn't know how to talk to each other!! It was so quiet but so enjoyable! Merry Christmas to you too!
I love it! Good luck with all the clean up and the painting and what not! You sure keep busy- which reminds me, I better get busy myself clening up my kitchen from my cooking mess... All I did was make some bread and quick and easy pumpkin cookies, not nearly as glamorous as all your goodies!!!
Post a Comment