Also, draw your attention to Ali's big furry coat. She loves it and it is quite the struggle to get it off of her. Oh and the big, striped, pink sock? Yeah, she put that on too.
Here are Emma, Hunter and Parker hard at work. Well at least Em and Hunties are, not so sure what Parker man is up to.
Ali decided decorating cupcakes was for the birds and settled on chowing down on hers instead.
And wala, the final product. Fast, yummy, festive...what could be better?!
Now, I really should be off and get some cleaning in while the girls are down for a nap, but, I must share one last story before I go. This morning Dave was home and was in the kitchen whippin' up a batch of strawberry cream crepes for breakfast. We were all gathered around him just talking and laughing with some Christmas tunes playing in the background and Emma, with a HUGE smile on her face exclaimed, "This is just like family home evening, I'm having SO much fun." It touched my heart. It was interesting for me to note that the thing she gets most out of FHE is the simply the time we spend together as a family. I'm glad she graced us with that thoughtful, adorable moment this morning because ever since she has been a little pickle! Ain't that always how it goes? The sweet little moments shock/surprise us and get us through hours of tantrums. Kids...gotta love 'em!
3 comments:
those are the cutest snowmen I have ever seen...you should make a kids cook book for treats...I'm serious
those little snowmen heads are adorable! i like the idea michele had. Do a cookbook! there's no one better for the job! and about the christmas cookies...brock will be over again today to do some last minute stuff, so i wouldn't be opposed to some cookies being dropped by while he happens to be there. :)
Ali is a riot! How funny! She will probably be easy to potty train! Cupcakes are cute! And I LOVED the story about Emma and FHE! That is so sweet!!!
Post a Comment