last week we decided to do doodle bug cupcakes so the little ones could get in on the action. Usually when we make the big cakes we assign them rather small tasks, like frosting a twinkie. Parker, Em and Hunter had so much fun decorating to their hearts content and letting their creative juices flow.Ah, the butterflies. I have to admit these were a lot of fun to make. However, I feel next time we will be able to make them a lot prettier. We learned some valuable lessons while making the butterflies. For instance...TWO cakes take TWO batches of frosting :)
Another lesson learned...never give Emma a shock tart. The intense sour burst will shock her, resulting in her swallowing the candy piece whole, choking for a bit and then barfing it all up. Jamie learned that one the hard way. BTW-Jamie, I'm really sorry about your sweater ;).
1 comment:
Hehehe! Great advice on the shocktarts! Sorry, but it's pretty funny! -except the choking part.... That's not so funny and more to the scary side. :-)
Post a Comment