Saturday, December 6, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

We got tired of waiting for the snow to come to us and decided to take matters into our own hands and go find some. We headed up to a local ski resort only to find a small patch of snow surrounded by a sea of mud. We made the most of the small patch and had a lot of fun. Here's hoping for a white Christmas.

2 comments:

HappyHodges said...

As always you guys are up to lots of fun! I did get all warm and fuzzy at your description of your house and the holidays! Hopefully I get to have a little glimpse of that at our new place before its time to take all the decor down!

Michele said...

We haven't had snow yet either & Logan says it's not Winter let alone Christmas with out it! I have to agree!