Monday, December 15, 2008
First, make sure no one is watching
I was on the way to the gym this evening and was stopped at a red light, on my right was a bank. Through the well lit window I could see a well dressed fella sittin' in a high backed chair typing away. He took a short respite from his typing to shove his finger up his nose and dig around a bit. After some good digging, he pulled his finger out, investigated his find and stuck it under the table. Wait, it gets better...someone walked in his office about this time and he stood up AND SHOOK THEIR HAND. Ugggggh!!! Sadly, the little show ended there for me. Someone honked and I realized the light had turned green and I was holding up traffic. So, the lesson to be learned-if you are going to pick your nose, first, make sure no one is watching and for goodness sake, wash your hands before greeting people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh my gosh!!!!that is freakin funny!!! Im so glad I had a chance to see you at the party!!! You look amazing as always! I hope you and dave and your cute Girls have a great Christmas!!! love ya
What a great story
That is hilarious! Gross....but so funny!! Oh, it is amazing how oblivious people can be isn't?! Can't they all be germ freaks like me?? Awe, the world would be a better place...
I love reading your blog! You are so witty!
thank you for that. we're all so glad you shared. people are so gross!
and you crack me up.
Wow, I've been out of touch for a couple weeks. About the running. . . (I know that entry was awhile ago) Kati did cross country so I hope she gave you some tips. The one I remember from her is to kick-your-butt drill. It is to lengthen your stride and go faster. If none of that makes sense call her and ask her.
hey guys just to let you know our gingerbread house party has been canceled :(
Post a Comment