Tonight I decided to add some spice to my workout regime and hit a ZUMBA class. Zumba is a Latin flavor dance/aerobic class. I was sorely tempted to attend the more predictable spin class that was right next door but I resisted. I'm so glad I did.
Was it out of my comfort zone? Oh yeah!
Did I feel like a giant fool with two left feet at times? Yup.
Did I have the time of my life and also get in a great workout? YES!!!
Will I be taking more Zumba classes? You can count on it :)
4 comments:
I'm still tempted to join your gym instead of B's, I'm just trying to justify the cost. Sounds exactly like I would expect. Thanks for the treats last night- they were so tasty.
So Fun! I want to come!
We need to find a way to trick our husbands into going with us to that Karamba latin dance place in Surgarhouse
So Fun! Sounds like my kind of workout. I do Jazzercise....it is a dance/aerobic class as well. Good for you - doesn't it feel great?!
zumba sounds invigorating!
i love the pics of your little family at temple square. we need to go there. hope the millers are doing well :)
Post a Comment