Ali was so stinkin excited to get out and explore the fluffy white stuff.
Her excitement didn't last for long. She soon discovered the fluffy white stuff is COLD. Ali hates the cold. She wanders around our house (which we keep at 56 deg.) gathering extra socks, jackets and pajamas and makes us put them on her. Sometimes she has so many layers on she can barely walk. Well back to the story now, as soon as she touched that snow....

she was done. I took her back in the house to calm down and left Dave and Emma to their snowball fight...which didn't last long.

Next thing I know Dave is bringing in a wailing Emma. Apparently Emma didn't like a snowball to the face. As soon as she calmed down she gave Dave the funniest lecture I have ever heard, "Daddy, when people throw snow at people's faces, people cry. I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings Daddy but you were mean."
Poor Dave, he just wanted someone to play in the snow with :)
8 comments:
That is so funny. The moments we parents try to create for our kids and they just won't cooperate!
At least Emma knows how to stick up for herself! And I know how Ali feels, I don't like the cold either.....I love you guys, lets play soon
Oh, little Ali is SO funny! I can't help but smile at her reaction to the snow! And Emma? Putting Daddy in his place....priceless! You have such cute little girls. Something new and fun to experience everyday, I'm sure!
I love her matter of fact attitude! & Dave, in the face cmon. I love the pink, & more pink! Those picture boxes you do are neat, you'll have to teach me.
LOL! This was great! I love Ali's reaction. Sam wasn't sure what to think of the cold white stuff either! We've pulled him around in a sled, but that's the extent of his snow exploration. Tell Dave shame on him and he should let Emma learn what a facewash is on him!
Do you really keep your house at 56? Do you mean 65? Holy crap I thought I was brave at about 65 or so!
haha that is so funny. i love the pictures of ali screaming. and did i read right? 56 degrees!! you people are crazy. we keep ours at a comfortable 75. :)
yup...56 degrees :)
Dave totally needs a good snowball in his face!!! J/k This post just reminded me of the DREADED -oh I don't know what he called them- but he would tackle me down and shove my face in the snow! This was absolutley awful for a girl that reacts to snow just like Ali! Oh- and so funny about the banker story!
Post a Comment