1. I love to cook and bake/cook for others to let them know I care.
2. I was introduced to the bender ball in my kickboxing class and am now a huge fan-especially for abb workouts.
3. I've got no rhythm.
4. I love having two little girls to dress up and love holding them on my lap and doing their hair.
5. I am a health nut and wouldn't let Emma eat sweets/chips/crap until she was almost 2 because I just knew it would ruin her for life...I've relaxed a bit since then ;).
6. I spend way too much time on the computer
7. I married the perfect man for me who constantly supports me and encourages me to be the best I can be.
8. I dislike cats. Dave and Emma REALLY want one, but, I just don't think I can do it.
9. I just went to check on my girls-Emma was flossing her teeth and Ali was flossing the dog. Oh, how they constantly make me laugh :).
10. I worked as a CNA in a nursing home during highschool and LOVED it, but, don't think I could do it now.
11. I LOVE a new pair of jeans but only splurge for them every few years.
12. I want to be the BEST mom ever.
13. I'm not a big fan of milk and usually only drink it in my morning smoothie.
14. I love to vacuum and vacuum my house ATLEAST once a day
13. I played the flute in highschool
14. At any given time I am atleast 2 loads behind on laundry.
15. Dave worked graveyards the first 4-5 years of our marriage so even now, when he works mostly days, every night he is home feels like a treat.
16. I love going to U football games with my little family and eating hotdogs until we explode.
17. I think hotdogs are disgusting and should be banned from being called food-but I love them.
18. I love dangley earrings.
19. I like my toenails painted and feel naked when they are not.
20. I make my girls promise me they will never leave me...I'll hold them to it too ;).
21. Without my glasses/contacts I'm as blind as a bat.
22. After a week long-hoop jumping-crazy week packed full of interviews I was once offered a job as a children's fitness coach-the job entailed going around to different schools and daycares and doing workouts and teaching the kids basic nutrition. I had to turn it down though because....I found out I was preggers with Emma that day and couldn't give them a full years commitment. I think that would have been one of the coolest jobs ever. Not cooler then being a mom though.
23. I cut my kids pb&js into different shapes each time. Their favorite is the circle.
24. I teach primary....and LOVE it. Which surprises me because I always dreaded a primary calling because I enjoy relief society so much.
25. I had the best first grade teacher ever.
26. I originally wanted to get my degree in nursing.
27. I keep my house at 56-58 degrees in the winter, I'd rather put on a sweater or two then pay an outrageous gas bill.
28. I am happy and honestly love my life.
29. I love listening to little kids pray. Their prayers are always unique, heartfelt and a little funny.
30. I am a horrible public speaker and avoid it at all costs.
31. I love taking naps and sneak atleast two in a week.
32. I should really be doing something else right now.
33. I love the great outdoors and love all the different opportunities there are to explore them while getting fresh air and exercise.
34. I would like to go to Europe one day.
35. I'm pretty good at coming up with fun family activities for cheap. See #33.
36. I rarely get sick, which I'm thankful for (knocking on wood).
37. One of my favorite classes ever was my AP government class in highschool.
38. Sometimes I get so scared and overwhelmed thinking about raising my kids in this world that I have to consciously take a deep breath and remember to focus on the moment I'm in and take it one step at a time.
39. When I find the right book, I stay up all night reading.
40. I love listening to Emma sing her little made-up songs.
41. I believe in being self-reliant.
42. My dad is my hero...for so many reasons.
43. I often feel guilty watching Dave work so hard to provide for our little family and wish I could find more to do to help him and make his life easier.
44. I love nuzzling chubby little baby necks.
45. I've never been on a commercial airplane before.
46. I shave daily because I have a husband who gags at the slightest prickle.
47. My wedding colors were a soft yellow and a baby blue. Oh, how I regret them now.
48. I have watched the Kiera Knightley version of Pride and Prejudice atleast a dozen times but still get tingles in my stomach when I watch it.
49. I am quite proud of the fact that I can gut a fish.
50. I love chocolate. love. it.
51. I've only tried sushi once. I hated it but would like to give it another shot.
52. I've got to take a break from this.
53. When I first got married I didn't know how to slice a green pepper.
54. I wish I was an inch shorter and 15lbs lighter.
55. I love the smell of coffee
56. I love to eat out but am selective about where I will go.
57. I believe trials will make you stronger if you let them.
58. I love musicals. My Les Miserables soundtrack is one of my dearest treasures.
59. It makes me sick to my stomach to spend large amounts of money so I always make Dave make our large purchases.
60. The bright sun gives me migraines, sunglasses are a must for me.
61. I am thinking of getting rid of our home phone and using the money to put Emma in dance instead.
62. I've never gotten a ticket.
63. While jumping on the tramp one summer I received a neck injury that left me in a neck brace and the living room chair for the rest of the summer. I was able to boss my brothers around-which I loved. The New Kids on the Block and Debbie Gibson kept me company when they weren't around to nag.
64. I blush easily-I hate it.
65. In sixth grade I made a girl cry because I was irritated with her for being a slow reader. It made me feel horrible. Absolutely horrible.
66. I put my whole heart into whatever I'm doing. The problem is I can usually only focus on one goal at a time. For example, right now photography is stealing all my time and attention at the cost of my biking/running training. I wish I had more time in a day. sigh.
67. I love the motto, "work hard and play hard" and think the world would be a much better place if we all lived by it.
68. I am horrible at returning calls.
69. I make THE BEST chocolate chip cookies. I tried out a dozen horrible recipes and a handful of mediocre ones before I finally found a keeper.
70. I LOVE yoga pants and wish I could wear them all day long.
71. Dave gets teased at work for calling me so much-I love it!
72. I have a hard time winding down at night. I just keep thinking about EVERYTHING I need to get done and it keeps me up.
73. Becoming a mom is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
74. On our honeymoon we went snowmobiling out to see old faithful. It was breathtaking. Such a different place during the winter.
75. I love the smell of bleach.
76. I am a clearance shopper-ESPECIALLY when it comes to clothes. As far as clothes are concerned, if it isn't on clearance I won't buy it (except for very rare exceptions).
77. I am most productive in the mornings. 90% of what I accomplish in a day is done between 6:00 am and noon.
78. Anytime I hear/sing the primary song, love at home, I get emotional....and then embarrassed ;).
79. I HATE the feel of cotton balls. Its like nails on a chalkboard...except much worse.
80. I like my food hot (temperature wise). I think it tastes better that way. I usually have my hot chocolate gone while Dave is still blowing on his.
81. When I get overwhelmed at home I sneak into my kitchen, open up my baking cupboard, grab a handful of chocolate chips and pop them in my mouth. I then close my eyes, block out all craziness and let let chocolate sooth me back to normalness.
83. I'm a book nerd and love reading and studying about new things.
84. I can't stand contention and will do everything in my power to avoid it.
85. Exercise is my escape and I get super grumpy if I don't get it in.
86. I love going to the dentist and getting my teeth cleaned.
87. I can't sleep in socks.
88. I LOVE having two little girls but kinda want to add a mama's boy to the bunch.
89. I have a hard time getting out of my comfort zone and trying new things but am ALWAYS glad when I do.
90. If I don't get enough sleep I cry easily and over everything.
91. I wish I was more organized.
92. When I was little I saved up for months for a pair of bright purple roller-skates with stars on them. When I finally got them I didn't know how to use them so I strapped them on and then CRAWLED on all four across the street to my best friends house.
93. I'm shy
94. I go through camping withdrawals during the winter
95. I eat fresh/frozen cranberries almost every day.
96. I get very excited for conference weekend.
97. I got married when I was 18...and have loved every minute of married life.
98. I am still working towards my bachelors degree...but WILL get it one day.
99. I have a sewing machine but rarely use it.
100. I am scared of bears and snakes
Whew. I finally did it. I have seen these on blogs before and always LOVED reading them and have tried numerous time to write one myself. I've never made it, until now. I actually started this one about 3 weeks ago after reading my sil's. Oh, and so sorry to my facebook friends, I stole quite a few off of my 25 random things note. You understand.
2 comments:
You are such an awesome person Britt.
This was so fun to read! I am SHOCKED about a few of them and busted a gut laughing on other- that chocolate chip getaway is SO FUNNY!!! I all the sudden feel like I know you 100x better! You are AWESOME!
Post a Comment