I walked upstairs to find Emma hopping around with a stuffed unicorn stuffed down the front of her undies. When I asked her what in the world she was doing she said, "I'm a mama Kangaroo and I'm taking my Joey for a hop."
I'm starting to feel better after that one ;)
Moving right along....I've been tagged. Here goes.
Eight Random Things. Here are the rules: 1)post these on your blog. 2)answer the six "8" items. 3)let each person know by leaving them a comment on their blog
8 Favorite T.V. shows
I will have to skip this one, I am just not a big tv watcher.
8 things I look forward to
1. Warmer weather
2. Being able to bike everyday again
3. Ali being out of diapers
4. Finishing our basement
5. Tuesday nights-zumba night!
6. Dave being completely done with school.
7. Sunday being over and not having to talk in Sacrament meeting again for another 3 years.
8. Camping season
8 favorite places to eat
1. Cafe rio
2. El Matador
3. Old Grist Mill
4. Famous Daves
5. The Gabor brothers
6. Angies-so I can visit my sis
7. Sizzler-I love their salad bar.
8. And last but certainly not least-home.
8 Things on my wish list
1. baby #3
2. A 50mm f/1.4 lens
3. more hours in the day
4. a 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 lens
5. a better economy-ha don't we all wish for that one ;)
6. laser hair removal
7. A house that cleans itself
8. A nikon SB-600 speedlight flash
8 People I tag
1. Dad
2. Tania
3. Shilo
4. Mindy
5. Michele
6. Dave
7. Makinley
8. Emily-BUT because she is a busy busy law student I will understand if she just doesn't have the time to waste on a silly ol' tag ;).
6 comments:
Oh how I love Emma's imagination! That is such a cute story!!
I too wish it were warmer....
Emma cracks me up. Kids say and do the darndest things.
Emma is SO FUNNY!!! I am wishing for baby #3 for you too!!! I hope your talks went well today! Man oh man am I nervous for mine. I decided to talk on the talk gived my Ezra Taft Benson titled Beware of Pride. I am more of a motivational speaker and I like topics with I can do just that- motivate. This is not that. If you get some time- read it and let me know what your impressions are... After reading half of the talk so far almost ever thought I think I then think to myself "well that was prideful thinking..." I totally need to rethink my stratigy in life! We sure missed you guys today!!! LEt's plan on thursday! Is your maks shift studio portibal (sp?)??
I love the babay #3 wish and a house that clean itself.You are so funny.We need to get together and you can tell me all about photography.I would love to be as good as you are taking pictures:0)
Oooh, the 50mm lens is on my short list of wants. I can feel it coming! Although, I think I will have to settle for the 1.8 because it's so cheap. And spring for the SB-800; it's the one I have.
I'm with you on the camping season - it's another thing I feel coming! The weather here is getting perfect for it right now so I think we'll head out the first chance we get. Do you guys need a road trip :)
Oooh, the 50mm lens is on my short list of wants. I can feel it coming! Although, I think I will have to settle for the 1.8 because it's so cheap. And spring for the SB-800; it's the one I have.
I'm with you on the camping season - it's another thing I feel coming! The weather here is getting perfect for it right now so I think we'll head out the first chance we get. Do you guys need a road trip :)
Post a Comment