Thursday, February 19, 2009

GIVE AWAY!!!

My friend Emmy is doing this and I thought it would be fun to do too because I like making things and giving presents!

The first Three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me! Let the games begin!!

Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information!!!

I promise it will be something good!

6 comments:

jessi9380 said...

All right, I'll bite. I did start sewing recently....:-)

Kati said...

Darn you Brit! I have passed this up on 5 different Blogs! But I couldn't pass it up on yours!

Kelli said...

yay, i win, i win!

HappyHodges said...

lol you are so funny!

Jess Young said...

So what about those who don't have a blog? Can we have a looser gift? :)

Krystal said...

Such a cute idea! What is a person to do if they don't win...but want to do it? Oh, who cares what the rules are - I have my own ideas!
I don't know how I have gotten behind on everyone blogs but I have missed a lot of your happenings! So, First - I LOVE the sunset picture! It is so beautiful! You guys are one talented couple. Also...I completely agree with the simple moments bringing the ultimate happiness. Interesting...isn't it...hummm. Oh, and poor little Ali! I hope you have found a solution! Owie!