1.
2.

3.
4. 
5.

haha, had to throw that last one on there for laughs. Emma was DONE taking pictures and Ali was waving at a dog walking by.

5.

haha, had to throw that last one on there for laughs. Emma was DONE taking pictures and Ali was waving at a dog walking by. Little nuts.
Alright, now go VOTE!!! Don't be shy now.
17 comments:
Ok...TOUGHY!! They are all SO WONDERFUL!! You are extremely talented Brittney! I guess my vote is for picture #2. Just because it is so darn cute and tender! If it is a heart wrenching quote I think tender is the way to go! Good luck!
I like #5
i like the # 3
Uau I love all the pictures. They are beautiful! My picks are #2 #3 and #5. Love the hats. Where did you get it?
They are adorable, but my favorite is the second to last one, #5!! So cute!!
#5
Okay so I would say 5 or 4. Oh geez and maybe 2 too. I don't know! They're all so cute!
I love them all. I would probably go for 1 or 3.
nick says #5 and check the doolies
I would have to know what the quote is to cast my ballot, because with all of them being such incredible pictures, I would pick the one that seems to match the quote best.
3 or 5....I'm always fond of the photos where they are not looking, but the quote will be the deciding factor. Good to talk with ya the other day!
Cute Britt. #3 then #5. I might do some tiny cropping on 3... They look great, cute hats!
I actully like three just how it is. I has great composition! but my vote is still for five.
I'm so happy that you have a blog, I love blogging also! You have some cute girls here, plus you take AWESOME pictures.
3 then 5. so adorable! they are such beautiful girls.
I love #5 and the kiss...that's a toss up!
grandma votes #5
Post a Comment