Monday, February 9, 2009

The treasures of a one-year-old

I have a purse. Emma has a purse. So of course when we were in the dollar store today and Ali spotted this beauty
she just HAD to have it.
And as I envisioned a glorious world with no more all out-wailing-fights over Emma's blue pony purse I caved. Well, tonight, as I was cleaning up I discovered Ali's purse bulging and decided to have a little peeksie inside, even though I know Dave would be horrified. He thinks you should NEVER rummage in a girl's purse. If there is something in my purse that he needs he will bring it over to me so I can get whatever it is out for him. Silly, I know. Anyway, as I peeked inside Als' bright pink, faux-fur purse I discovered her treasures
  • An old cellphone
  • A handful of hospital gloves
  • A little pink piggy
  • 2 valentines
  • And a tube of toothpaste
I tell you what, her purse is a lot more exciting than mine. Little nut.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Isn't it so fun how "Girlie" they are at such a young age?! I love the treasures I find in Addyon's purses! Oh, and as for Dave's view on purses...my dad's the same way! We always laughed at him growing up.

Jess Young said...

I remember feeling so grown up when I had my own purse I could fill with my own treasures. Ali is such a cutie.

Kati said...

That is SO CUTE!!! I am so glad you blog lifes treasures such as this!

Kelli said...

That's so stinkin' cute. I love when I open something and find a bunch of random things Grey hid. It cracks me up what they decide is important.
I miss that baby!

HappyHodges said...

He he so funny! She is so cute! Isnt it true you never know what you will find in a girls purse no matter what the age!