Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Attention Scrapbookers

My favorite semi-annual sale is here! Well it will be at the end of march. It is the making memories warehouse sale. The deals are unbelievable! You save anywhere from 50%-90% on all products. Click here for more info. If ya can't make it don't worry they usually have another one around October.

8 comments:

Dave said...

honey you forgot to tell the "scrapbookers" that their husbands will have to pick up an extra shift or two!

Michele said...

I am just missing it!!!! UGH!!!! I will have to leave you with a list & money there are a few things I would love to have. Just my luck, oh well. Tell Dave he must have not read the sale part! He he!

HappyHodges said...

I am defiantly attending this year! We will have to hit it together, because as a vet of this sale I might need some tips! And Adam and dave can either hang out and mourn together or both work extra, as long as they are out of our hair!

HappyHodges said...

Oh I forgot.. I am also waiting for a picture of the new do' to be posted! Hurry up on that twin, he he!

Kati said...

Thanks for the warning!!! Brad always likes this! hehe!

The Morton Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTNEY!

We hope you have a great day, and that you are surrounded by those you love most!

Big Hugs!

The Morton Family

The Morton Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTNEY!

We hope you have a great day, and that you are surrounded by those you love most!

Big Hugs!

The Morton Family

HappyHodges said...

Happy Birthday Girl! I hope it was great, you deserve the best!