Thursday, March 13, 2008

Roley Poley

This picture just tickles my heart. I had to share it with ya and tell ya the stories behind it. Little Al is on the move. She has discovered that rolling will take her anywhere her heart desires. The other day I ran down to switch the laundry and when I came back up there was Ali smiling and "geeeing" at the top of the stairs. I had a mini heart attack. Baby proofing here we come. Her other favorite things lately are to pull her socks and bows off and stuff them in her mouth. What a nut. Did I mention she also looooves to be naked. She loves it so much I give in and let her play in nothing but her diaper when we are at home. She sure is at a fun stage.

Also, wanted to give a big yell of THANKS to Adam and Mindy and Matt and Emmy for donating to the tour de cure and sponsoring Dave. You guys are the absolute best!!!! Thanks for the support. Mindy, let me know what "prize" you want. Emmy, I feel so flattered that you guys donated that I'll make you something too. Although it will probably just be crumbs by the time it reaches Texas.

Also wanted to send Congrats out to Adam and Mindy. After much trying (hehe) they just found out they are expecting a little one in November. Yeah!!! On that note, lately I feel like I am the only one not prego. Three out of four of my sister in laws are pregnant, well for another 4 days anyway and Mindy and Heather and Emmy and Jen and Amber and.....well you get the idea. Also stay tuned for more good news concerning people I know and love. I'm bursting but some things are not announcable yet hehe.

5 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Oh my heck! What more do you need than that cutest little naked chub smiling at you?!?! Plus the worlds cutest 2 years old EVER! (plus I AM her favorite, my only hope is that my own will someday like me as much as she does) Give me a call (I love secrets, he he j/k)

Emmy Bludorn said...

Hey, we'll take some homemade goodies when we're out there in June/July!!! We'll have to get together when we're out there and go do something Utah-ish.
Congratulations to Adam & Mindy - I've only met them once but I'm really happy for them! They're great with your kids and will make great parents.

Michele said...

Oh, I hope I'll be posting those sweet times soon! Thanks for your love, support, & understanding!

Dave and Britt said...

Emmy-Its a deal!!! It will be so fun to see you guys and your new, sweet Clara!

Kati said...

Ali just melts my heart!!!! I love the pictures and the stories... She is so adorable and just... well- heartwarming!!! What a special addition she is in your awesome family! I can't wait to hear the news too!