Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finished!

Its finished. The dresser Dave started for my Christmas present. It is BEAUTIFUL! The picture doesn't do it justice. Its kind of funny because we were at Costco the other day and they had a man there selling all his log furniture he had made. There was a dresser like the one Dave made but smaller and not as detailed. It was $600, crazy huh. A chair almost identical to the one Dave made Emma for Christmas was $200. If Dave ever gets spare time I think he needs to think about making his talent into a side business. Although that might ruin the fun of it hehe.

8 comments:

Kati said...

Wow! Dave you're amazing! This is so great!

Michele said...

Simply Gorgeous!

HappyHodges said...

Love it! Dave you did well, as usual!

Tania Farr said...

That's impresive!Good job David.I bet you love it Brittney.From now on if I need something made of wood I know who to ask.

Emmy Bludorn said...

He did a great job; I'm impressed by his skills.

Jess Young said...

Looks so great. Wonderful job.

Kelli said...

That is beautiful. Where did you learn how to do that Dave? Come teach Brock. :Đ

Amber Lynn said...

wow, i am impressed!! what a handy man!!! looks great! Oh and thank you so much for the gift! you miller girls are so sweet! Miss ya