Dave has signed up for his first century (100 miles) race, the tour de cure. The tour de cure raises money to fight and find a cure for diabetes. A very worthy cause if you ask me. We have close friends and family who are affected in every aspect of their lives by diabetes. The goal is to raise $150.00 for the cause. Because Dave is racing for an IHC team (hehe) an anonymous person has already donated 50 bucks. So all you mathematicians have probably figured out we have $100 bucks left to raise. I am really thinking of doing the 25 mile race (I'm not as in shape or as ambitious as Dave) but first we need to see how Dave does in raising money. So if you have 10-15 bucks, or heck even $2 that you can spare for a good cause and also to get Dave biking check out Dave's tour pg for more info or to make a contribution. For contributions click on the "Sponser me" button. Thanks everyone!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Tour de Cure
Dave has signed up for his first century (100 miles) race, the tour de cure. The tour de cure raises money to fight and find a cure for diabetes. A very worthy cause if you ask me. We have close friends and family who are affected in every aspect of their lives by diabetes. The goal is to raise $150.00 for the cause. Because Dave is racing for an IHC team (hehe) an anonymous person has already donated 50 bucks. So all you mathematicians have probably figured out we have $100 bucks left to raise. I am really thinking of doing the 25 mile race (I'm not as in shape or as ambitious as Dave) but first we need to see how Dave does in raising money. So if you have 10-15 bucks, or heck even $2 that you can spare for a good cause and also to get Dave biking check out Dave's tour pg for more info or to make a contribution. For contributions click on the "Sponser me" button. Thanks everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just curious Brit- is it hard to be married to the energizer bunny?? He just keeps going and going and going...
I am so disappointed I wont be able to do this with him, or at least the 25 miles with Britt, especially when I asked you to do it in the first place! But my excuse is worthy right?!?!
lol good luck keeping up with him
Post a Comment