Holy cow (hehe get it, cow, gotta love the cow humor) did this day start off rough. For some reason me and Em both woke up in terrible, grouchy moods. Emma's was probably due to her ear infection. Mine, well I have no excuse. We seemed to butt heads all morning. Howie hid from us and little Ali, well she just smiled and cooed and rolled around happily on the floor trying to eat her socks, as usual. Anyway after nap time didn't help I decided maybe sunshine would. I loaded the girls into our double jogger/bike trailer and we set off on a walk. We spent a good hour playing at the park, another half an hour roaming around and feeding ducks and talking about the different seasons, the clouds in the sky, the bark on the baby trees and whatever else was on Em's mind while Ali took a little cat nap. Then it was back in the stroller. On the way home we stopped for 45 min to play with some cows, stopped another 20 minutes to admire some sheep and a horse and then we ended up at home in much better moods. I love spring.*Also thought I would note I donated 15 bucks to the tour de cure. I figured I couldn't ask all you guys to donate without doing it myself. I now only have 5 dollars of personal spending money left for the month but I feel all warm and tingly inside plus my name is on a fancy list on Dave's tour pg. Tell ya what, I'll make ya a deal, the next person who donates will receive a plate of cookies or fudge mint brownies or 4 eclairs made by yours truly*
6 comments:
Hyrum and I totally butt heads yesterday starting way to early- it is nice to know that I am not the only one... Ironically today we had an experience on a walk with farm animals too. We went on a little walk to a park and two goats came to play. We had no idea whose they were, but it was really fun for all the kids! It cheered my kids up too! I love all the different things that you and Em talked about- those moments are so special!
hey honey glad you got out yesterday I think a little sunshine and fresh air can cure any ailment. love you thanks for helping try to raise money for the tour!
to moooving! how I'd do with the cow lingo
besides the grouchiness i would have to say that sounds like a really fun day!! isn't it great bugs or animals and little kids are just fine. I'm right there with Emma those little critters make me squil (sp) a little to.
i have to give the credit for the pics to Bryan he's a very talented guy.
Kudos on getting out of the house. When we have days like that, it's even harder for me to want to get out and do something with them!
Good luck to Dave on his race!!!
So fun, I cant wait for all the warm outdoor activities for us to do! Mmmmm Britt's éclairs, are amazing!!!
Post a Comment