Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hope ya all had a very Happy Easter!! Thought I would share some pics of our day. The girls woke up to find the goods the Easter bunny had left them, then we were off to church. Afterwards we headed to my parents house for dinner. Everyone was there, it was awesome. The little ones were able to dye Easter eggs, visit the ducks and bunnies in the backyard and scavenge for Easter eggs in the living room. We then had a yummy turkey dinner. Except for Emma, she had pancakes. My sister works at Ihop and knows Emma's love for pancakes so she brought her a big take-home box full of them. Em was in heaven! Thanks mom and dad for such a great day. Also, thanks Ron and Michele for the sweet Easter baskets for the girls...they loved them!!


!

11 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

How stinkin cute! I love your pictures!

Dave said...

cute pics dear! miss you.

The Morton Family said...

Your girls are gorgeous! How cute!
I love their Easter dresses too!
I can't believe how grown up Dave looks! It amazes me, and boy, I FELL OLD!
Hugs!

Tania Farr said...

Emma and Ali are precious.Emma looks amazing with her hair down.love the dresses!

Heather Rose said...

oh isn't easter so much fun!! i love the pretty easter dresses! you have such cute little girls.and i love ali's cute little smile :)

Emily said...

Emma looks so elegant in that first picture. Oh that is a gem for sure.

Love the pictures!

em

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

SO cute! I love it! You are the cutest mom ever.

Jess Young said...

I love Easter dresses! And your girls make them even prettier. Congrats on the new nephew and new cousin!

HappyHodges said...

What a great Easter! The girls look perfect as always! Sorry we haven't been around much lately, hopefully all will calm down soon and things will be back to normal.

Kati said...

Wow! I love Emma's hair cut! It is so cute! Her hair looks cute down or up! The dresses are darling! We missed you at the walkers home for dinner- but I am so glad that you got to get together with your WHOLE family! That is great!

Michele said...

Thanks for taking pics of the baskets we got the girls I luve Ali munching on her peeps, to to cute. The girls are adorable as ever!