Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tag

I have to admit, I love tag. You always learn something new about someone. Anyway, Kati tagged me so here I go
1.) 4 Jobs I have had: cover/cashier at maverick (highschool job of course), CNA at Brigham city nursing and rehab (where I met Dave), reading tutor for some school district in Ephraim, Infant/Toddler/2-3 yr old teacher at a daycare.
2.) 4 Movies I have seen: Well, 4 movies I have seen and liked are Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightly (my all time favorite movie), Martian child, The ultimate gift and Plan Bee (I hated this one actually but its all I could think of).
3.) 4 Places I've Been: Glacier National Park in Montana, Nauvoo Illinois, Moab (of course), Hmmmm Jackson Hole. I don't get out of the state much, but hey I make the best of whats around me hehe.
4 Places I've Lived: Hyrum Ut, Ephraim Ut, Murray Ut, and Layton Ut. Like I said I don't get out of the state much!
5.) 4 T.V. shows I watch: We really don't get T.V. on a nice day when no trains are passing we will get a couple fuzzy stations. I have been known to tune into American Idol, Scrubs, The news (hehe) and Hmmmm King of Queens.
6.) Radio Stations I listen to: When I'm with Dave its usually country or 99.5, when I'm with Emma we don't listen to radio we listen to her all time favorite zoo cd. I can sing you all 22 songs by heart. When I'm alone, I bask in the silence.
7.) 4 favorite foods: Fruit (I haven't met a fruit I didn't like or crave), Chicken Parmesan, Grilled Chicken salad from Cafe Rio, chocolate
8.) 4 places I'd rather be: Biking Slickrock with Dave, Hiking Adam's Canyon with Dave and the girls, Lounging in the sand at Bear Lake, Sleeping in a tent....anywhere would do. Oh oh and I know this makes 5 but Hawaii. I long to go there.
9.) 4 things I enjoy doing: Going on "adventures" with Dave and the girls, scrapbooking (when I can find the time), curling up with a good book on the couch, working out (I really do, it gives me a high).
10.) Next Victims: Tania, Heather, Mindy, and Kelli ok and you too Dave, if you're dying to.

1 comment:

Kati said...

I had no idea you whated to go to Hawaii also! I love Bear Lake too! Man do I love it there! We hope to go there this summer on a trip- we will let you know when, maybe you guys could get away with us sometime!