I'll catch ya up on some of the fun and exciting stuff we have been up to. I'll just give you the highlights of the week. On Tuesday we had an Easter playdate with Kati, Jess and their boys. It was a ton of fun. We made a fun Easter craft, read some spring/Easter stories and had an egg hunt for the kids. That night was our Relief Society birthday dinner, I was kind of nervous for it. It is the first thing we have really put together since I have been called to Enrichment Committee. It went well though and was really fun.


Wednesday the girls and me headed to Hyrum to meet my new nephew, Carter. He is adorable. He was born on St. Patricks day. He was 8 lbs 12 oz and 18 inches at birth. He is down to 7.14 now. It was so crazy holding him. He seemed so small. I can't remember my girls ever being that little, which makes me kind of sad. While we were there we ran down to the NICU to visit my dad. We then went out to lunch with my fam and then back to my moms house to make cookies. If you look closely you can pick out the cookies Em decorated, they have a gob of frosting and heaps of sprinkles or sparkles as she calls them. I loved it. I had so much fun seeing and spending time with my family. I love them so much. My mom had Ashtyn so we were able to spend a lot of time with her. She is a hoot. She is so sweet and mischievous. Her and Emma got along pretty well. It was fun for them to be able to spend so much time together.





Also, some fun and exciting news. My favorite Aunt and Uncle of all time where supposed to come up this week and stay for Easter and then they were going to be sealed next week. They had to call and cancel because......they were chosen by a birthmother!!!! They got the call the baby had been born the 18th (I think) and flew down to meet their sweet little Kylee. Surprise little Kylee came out a boy hehe. They named him Cale Riley Williamson. I am soooo excited for them. They still have about a week where the mother can change her mind but so far all is looking good.
Anyway I'm tired and I'm rambling and I can't remember what I originally came to blog about. So I'm off to bed.
4 comments:
Ya! You finally posted some pictures of playday so I can steal them and put them on my blog! It was a blast! Those cookies were the best sugar cookies I have EVER had! They were so soft! Em is absolutly amazing at frostin them, you need to brag about it more! Carter is cute! How fun! Also that is so funny that your aunt got a boy instead of a girl! How exciting though! Yahoo! They have wanted this for a long time huh! I hope things go well with that!
Happy hippity hoppity easter to the millers!!
emma can come decorate some easter cookies for me i love gobbs of frosting and sparkles maybe it's just cause i'm preggers :)
have a great day!!
Congrats on all the new babies added to your family! For fun!
All the "wilson" kids look so cute!
Josh is getting so big, and Hyrum and Paul with those smiles!
The girls are absolutely beautiful.
I am jealous that the three of you get the kids together the way you do. My in laws wouldn't think of anything like that.
You have many blessings to be thankful for!
Hugs!
I'm bummed we missed all the Easter fun, but we had a good reason! Congrats to Eric & Britney, Carter is a cutie!
Post a Comment