My BFF, Mindy, had her baby girl, Ella, today. The girls and I went for a visit and....I'm in love. Ella is so tiny and absolutely beautiful. She stole my heart. Poor Dave, he really wanted me to wait so he could come but I was much to excited :)
I LOVE this picture! Look at us with our little girls. We are going to have some good times :)

Ella with her proud parents, Adam and Mindy.

Did I mention I adore her?

Introducing the girls to their new friend.
It was so incredibly special being in the room with Adam and Mindy and their new little one. You could see and feel the enormous amount of love they have for their baby. Congrats Adam and Mindy!!!!
7 comments:
I just love your family picture is gorgeous.Love the new layout.Brittney you have beautiful eyes.
Oh good! They look healthy & happy, thats the main thing! I knew you would post before Mindy :) Tell them congrats for us!
YEAH!!!!! Isn't she beautiful!!! Wow- I am just so SO excited for their family and for you too! What many years of fun and giggles you all have ahead of you! YEA!!!
YAY!! I am so glad she made it safe and sound! Mindy looks tired...but good. I am so glad! Thanks for posting this. I know she probably wont get to it for a bit. She has a big adjustment ahead! She is SO Beautiful. I love her hair! The girls look delighted with her too. How sweet - looks like it's time for you to get another one here! hehe. Well, tell her congrats for me. Oh, and I love your new page.
Congrats to Adam and Mindy! I'm so glad their little one is here. She is beautiful and tiny! Adam and Mindy will be terrific parents!
Congratulations to them. How fun that y'all have all girls. I have only met her once but I am very excited for them.
how exciting for adam and mindy to finnaly have their little princess!!
i love your new page and the family pics are cute as well!
Post a Comment