Monday, October 27, 2008

Someone put that baby back to bed!

Oh Ali! The little nut has taken to waking up at a 5:45 every morning. As soon as she wakes up she wants her milk and cereal. She LOVES cereal. Anyway, this morning, after her second helping of cereal, this is how I found her. I keep telling her 5:45 is much too early :)

5 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

Ooooh, poor little girl. She'll learn.

Krystal said...

So adorable! I love finding kids asleep in strange places! I also love the pics of them all dressed up in the post below. What cuties! I agree - I love the holidays! I dont care what holiday....they all give you an excuse to have a little more fun than usual!

Tania Farr said...

5:45 is way to early.what a cutie pie.

HappyHodges said...

Wow, I have a baby and I miss alot!!! I am so glad you guys have been having so much fun! Your hair looks great! Love love LOVE Emmas fashion statement! Princess dresses are adorable, and well Ali just cracks me up, so stinkin cute! Cant wait for things to settle down so Ella and I can join in on some of the fun!

Michele said...

Logan us to do that, not Cale, he will scream till I get him before he'd fall asleep! Little stinkers!