Sunday, October 12, 2008

Meet the Fam.

Mom and Dad....here is a sneak peak until I can get you the disk.

The Scriver Clan

My lovely Parents

Brandon

The Miller Branch

Eric, Brittney, Ashtyn and Carter

Tyler and Makinley

Crystal

Mathew

and last but not least....the grandkids :)

My parents had family pictures taken a couple of months ago (thanks Kelli) and we got them back today. It was fun as I looked through them to see where my family is at now. It seems like just yesterday that we were all living at home, causing havoc, quarreling but still loving and having fun. I was reminded of so, so many memories....making smores with crystal in our bedroom while watching Laverne and Shirley together. We roasted mini marshmallows on pen caps over a candle, my dad wasn't to happy when he found us, hehe. Piling all the couch cushions at the bottom of the stairs with my brothers while my parents were gone and jumping from the railing onto them. Setting up Christmas decorations as a family while the chipmunk carols were blaring and my dad was whistling along in his pj pants while my mom set up the nativity scene......so many memories. It was also a reminder to me that my girls won't always be little and to take advantage of the time that I have with them. Anyway, love ya mom and dad...you have a beautiful family...if I do say so myself :)

7 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

Those memories of you causing havoc at home with your siblings make me cringe thinking of what my kids will do when we're not around; I can hear myself saying (as I do quite often) "Put those couch cushions back on the couch; you know better than that!". We all turn into our mothers, don't we? And the smores in your bedroom? I vaguely recall a story of Matt starting a fire in his bedroom with his brother as a kid.

Michele said...

Auntie Shell better get a copy of that disc too!! Turned out great!!!!

The Morton Family said...

Okay Britt,
1. DO YOU EVER SLEEP?
You are always on top of things and I am getting tired of it! I feel like a lazy butt!
2. You are coming with or without Dave! I am tired of loving you from a distance, okay? I want a hug in person!!!
3. Oh now you did it! WE ARE DRAGGING BRITT to a haunted house for some comical entertainment!!! Come on ladies, how long til you think we can get her to pee her pants? Oh wait! Amber is the one I can get to pee her pants right Amber and Michelle?

Okay, I just love these pics!
Your whole family is beautiful!
The pictures are incredible!
You have such a beautiful smile Britt!

HappyHodges said...

They turned out great, Kelli is becoming more and more talented by the day. Your family looks adorable! I loved all your little memories, it took me back to a simpler time but also to a simple time we will experience again as our own little family.

Krystal said...

You're right! It is a beautiful family! How fun. Trips down memory lane are the best! Whenever I go there I end up laughing so hard that tears start flowing! I love that. I have had a similar experience with a candle and a friend in my room - except, my dad had a right to be mad, my friend started a small fire hehe!

Tinker Bear said...

Oh my!
Potatoes sound so good!
Also, dress the girls up in their costumes.
That way we can do a mini halloween party too!
Hugs!

Amber Lynn said...

I love em!!! the one of you guys is so stinkin cute! you should do it for christmas cards or something!!1 that blue makes your eyes stand out so much! and those girlies!! oh my they are so stinkin cute!! your are definitly blessed girl!