Today, while we were at the park, I couldn't resist, I had to snap some pictures. After all, these warm fall afternoons are soon going to turn into cold winter days. I'm really going to miss being able to take my girls to the park everyday, they have so much fun there, as you can see. Oh, which reminds me, did you hear, the nation's leading pediatrician group has doubled the recommended amount of vitamin D for children. They are actually recommending supplements. I personally think children just need to get away from the TV and video games and head outside, after all, the best source of Vitamin D is sunlight. Drinking more milk wouldn't hurt either :)
Anyway, back from my tangent. I took this video of Ali at the park...you HAVE to watch it.
Don't worry, she's ok. She whimpered for a minute while I brushed the wood chips off her face and out of her mouth but then she went right back and tried again. Gotta love her perseverance. Sadly, she did get some pretty good road rash around her eye and on her nose, they are like little baby battle scars.
Some other random pictures from our day....
This one is from this morning. Isn't it crazy what kind of mess little ones can make while your back is turned for a split second?! The picture really doesn't do the mess justice. Ali poured Howie's food and water out and made a mush-cake with it. The smell was horrible....wet dog food, yeah, gag! It was hard to get upset with little Als though, I mean, LOOK at that smile. She was so proud of her creation.
This last pic may be a little fuzzy, it was taken with the cell phone. This morning Dave forgot his work boots and we had to take them to him. He was working the fire station at the airport. Above the station there is this room that is pretty much all windows. It is right off the runway. It was really cool. The girls LOVED watching the firetruck driving around and watching the airplanes land and take off. Every time an airplane would come Ali would squeal and giggle and Emma would run around pretending she was the airplane. It entertained them for a good hour. Its always fun to visit daddy at work :)
Today was a good day-it was simple, ordinary, but a good one. I am so thankful I get to spend my days playing with my little girls.

3 comments:
Well- I will start at the beginning! I LOVE the collage!!! Cute pictures and they look great in the collage! Next- GREAT JOB ALI!!! That is so great that she will go down the slide and try try again! My little Paul still will not go down the slide haha! It makes me laugh he is so worried about stuff like that and even swings! He is a lot like Brad!!! The kids at the airport- love it! That would be Brad's dream come true! He does NOT like flying, but is AMAZED by aviation! He could watch airplanes all day long! Glad you guys had a good day!
What a fun day. I too am savoring the nice fall mornings as much as possible. I dred the cold winter days....what will we do all day? Addyson love the outdoors, and you can only handle so much time in the snow! Anyway, I will make the best of it. Your girls are adorable - as always. Glad you had fun! It's so great they can see their daddy at work.
The pictures are adorable.You have to tell me how you put the pictures like that.I love it!
Post a Comment